Friday, June 5, 2009

Vinyl Replacement Windows - Compare Various Brands

I have written a number of vinyl replacement windows compare or comparison-based reviews. Each time I consider various aspects of the subject matter. Today I have picked some few brands that I want us to look at. I have not limited this article to only these so do read right to the end.

You can buy the Milgard Tuscany vinyl windows for your residential home. I have found them to work great except that they do not tilt-in especially this single hung one. This really makes it difficult when trying to clean them. Despite all that when I considered the other brands like Amerimax, Atrium and Simonton - Milgard was the cheapest of them all.

Next up are Anlin. In my opinion these are okay but I have heard someone who had bought them to try and save energy telling me that they didn't perform as good. Don't be fooled by the sales person telling you these are the best energy saving windows. I think there are better options when looking into energy efficient ones. Besides that, these work well, however, they do not necessarily come cheap.

You can also try your luck with Polybau. I seriously cannot complain about their price - when compared to some I have seen. The only issue that I have picked up with these is the service offered by the seller. Although I do not have personal experience with this but I have read in my blog comments about how the service guys are always late or don't even show up.

Then there is also Amerimax. They are quite nice. One thing I love about them is that they make the house a quieter and these are really energy efficient. You can go for the double hung ones so you can clean them easily.

As for Pella - this is a great company with great windows buy I am not impressed with their Pella ThermaStar. In my opinion they are low-grade vinyl windows for those people looking for a cheap price.

When looking at vinyl replacement windows - compare various things not just the price. You need to look at the service, durability, functionality and proximity of the supplier.

http://www.findreplacementwindowcompanies.com offers the best pre-screened companies within your area. Just provide your zip code and you will have access to the best suppliers, retailers and contractors you can consider.

Click here - vinyl replacement windows, for instant access FREE!

No comments: