Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's Easier to Get Ready in the Morning With a Three Way Mirrored Medicine Cabinet

When I grew up I had a tiny bathroom, but I didn't care because it was entirely my own. You could barely turn around it was so small. But it had the features I needed including a medicine cabinet with a three way mirror for doing my hair.

Honestly, I don't know how anyone could get ready in the morning with just a single paned mirror. I rely on those three mirrors to angle around and see the back of my head. I now combine it with the full length mirror in the larger bathroom I now have to bounce my reflection off so many surfaces I can see everything easily. Even things I don't want to see so often.

Behind that mirror is the usual medicine cabinet. Mine is stuffed full of beauty supplies and other miscellaneous items that otherwise wouldn't have a home. I'm sure there's several things in there that need to be thrown out. Old perfumes, 3 bottles of mousse, earrings I never wear, maybe I'll go clean that out tonight.

Medicine cabinets are really important. I don't keep much medicine in them, those have to be locked away from the children. So hair products take their place. My cabinet is the of the usual variety, but I really like those recessed ones that look like just a plain mirror and then surprise people when it turns out to have storage space. Even funnier is when people assume the plain mirror is a medicine cabinet and end up ripping it off the wall when they try to open it.

If you want more information on the various styles of recessed medicine cabinet or get a mirror medicine cabinet please visit our website.

No comments: