Saturday, May 2, 2009

Stumbling Upon a Great Home Repair Contractor

I was recently recommended a home repair contractor from a friend of mine. My friend swore up and down that this contractor was the best handyman, fix it person, problem solver and went on and on about his qualifications. He was definitely licensed in the State of California and when I met him, he seemed like a great person.

How often do you get to work with someone who seems sincere and likes what they're doing? Well I found someone who loves what they're doing and is extremely good at it. This happens every once in a while doesn't it, every once in awhile you run into a contractor, lawyer or doctor who seems passionate about their profession and their level of work is extraordinary.

I am a general contractor and rarely get the opportunity to meet someone who is passionate about their job or business. I'm writing this article to give people hope that there are good contractors, doctors, lawyers and businessmen who genuinely care about their work and the quality of it.

I will be recommending my friends home repair contractor to my previous, present and future clients whom I can't service because I am too busy and they can't wait. The next time you receive a recommendation from someone, whether you ask or not, jot down their phone number and keep them in mind.

You might have to go through 40 lumps of coal to find one diamond but it's worth it. Sometimes we choose to ignore the fact that professionals are in a business because of the choice home repair and remodeling educations can take years to acquire.

Not every contractor, lawyer, realtor and used car salesmen are the same.

Home Repair Contractor

Greg Vanden Berge is working on the internet to promote the education for creating simple to follow guides and home building books to help professional building contractors as well as the weekend warriors. He has just finished a Home Buyers Guide to take some of the frustration out of home shopping.

If your looking for some more House Remodeling Pictures or home building ideas.

No comments: